ClearPath Mutual has collaborated with associations and chambers to create a Workers’ Compensation Program offering members a 10% discount off their estimated annual premium.
It is the responsibility of the agent and/or insured to notify us that the policyholder is a member of any chamber participating in the program
Here are the qualifications that must be met to receive benefits from this program:
- Must be a member in good standing with the chamber on the effective date of the policy, or within the first 30 days of coverage.
- Minimum of 3 years in business, or management experience.
- Experience mod of 1.30, or less.
- Cooperation with Loss Prevention Services.
- All other existing Underwriting Guidelines prevail.
- Membership must be confirmed with each chamber no later than 30 days into the policy.