If the individual risk characteristics are favorable, including historical loss experience, ClearPath Mutual has a very strong comfort level. As long as a risk meets our usual underwriting standards, the odds that we will write are high.
We also have above average expertise with respect to claims handling, loss prevention and underwriting.
Here are some of the industries represented in the more than 325 classes of business we write:
- Artisan Contractors
- Dairies, Distilleries, Food Processors
- Finance, Insurance, Real Estate
- Healthcare and Social Services
- Retail Trade
- Transportation (including local trucking)
- Wholesale Trade
ClearPath Mutual writes many risks that fall outside the above list of Target Industries. We encourage submissions that are not identified on the Target or Decline lists, so that you and your Underwriter can have a dialogue to decide if the risk will be a good fit for ClearPath Mutual.
The following industries and associated classes are not a fit for ClearPath Mutual's
- Chemical Manufacturing
- Heavy Construction, Bridges, Wharves, Piers, Street and Road Construction, Roofing
- Mining, Oil or Gas Well, Quarrying
- Most Agricultural Risks
- Police, Firefighters, Municipalities
- Power Lines, Gas Lines
- USL&H, FELA or any other Federal Act Coverages
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact your Underwriter or Marketing Specialist.